Although Lithuanian and foreign markets offer not necessarily 100% natural fiber towels, Jonava’s UAB "Namų tekstilė" produces only 100% natural yarn towels. It is noteworthy that cotton is burns easily, synthetics melt and wool creates smoke while burning.
UAB "Namų tekstilė" brand cotton towels are made only from two-sided terry, mostly single-colored. However, according to individual orders jacquards are available (complicated patterns offered by our own or the client, including the customer's logo, trademark and other corporate style items, as the towels are great for business gifts).
Terry, brushed cotton towels absorb moisture perfectly, are resistant to washing, do not lose color or color other laundry fabrics while washing, stays soft, aesthetic and delicate for a long time.
We make double-sided loop towels 400 - 500 g / m2, depending on the length of the loops, the thickness of the threads, or the balance of both length and thickness.
Though the 500 g/m2 towels of the longer loops are milder and fluffier the wholesale customer (for example, hotels) also estimates the washing costs, it is sometimes worthwhile to order at least some 400 g/m2 GSM towels.
UAB "Namų tekstilė" cotton towels and their sizes in cm
- 50 x 30 - children's towels. The main clients are kindergartens, cosmetic rooms. These small towels can be used as kitchen towels.
- 50 x 70 – usually used for hand wiping.
- 50 x 100 - universal purpose, used for individual needs.
- 70 x 140 - comfortable to put on after a bath or shower. Towels of this size are among the most bought products, sold separately and in sets together with smaller sized towels. In retail, the sizes of towels are chosen and completed by customers themselves, whereas the wholesale orders for sets are packed by us. Particularly popular are Christmas towel kits, which are packed in aesthetic gift boxes.
- 100 x 150 - soft beach towels. You can enjoy the sea and the sun while laying on one of them or wrap yourself after getting out of the water to avoid cold seaside wind.
Cotton towel care
In addition to the general care of towels, we recommend washing cotton towels at temperatures higher than 30 degrees because of the accumulation of extremely high levels of bacteria on them. The optimum temperature is 40 degrees and a gentle washing cycle. Once a month towels can be washed at 40-60 degrees, so they will be treated extra from the bacteria and washed better.